GT Avalanche Elite 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
Referred to as the ‘little brother’ of the Zaskar by many GT aficionados, the Avalanche Elite 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike gives top-notch performance on every ride. Its high-level build and high-spec components help make for a fantastically structured, ready-for-anything hardtail.
Robust and Highly-Reliable Mountain Bike
Superb at shredding the trails and tackling tough terrains, the Avalanche Elite 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike is built upon a strong but lightweight aluminium frame that offers superior responsiveness and stiffness when you need it most. With efficiency at its core, this Avalanche model is equipped with a Shimano Deore 10-Speed drivetrain, Shimano M315 brakes and All Terra Double Wall rims, ensuring the smoothest shifting, power and balance in any under-wheel conditions. Dominating the mountain in style, the GT Avalanche Elite 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike is unparalleled when it comes to fun, fast and furious riding.
- Frame: All New 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 32 Air RLR DS w/ 100mm Travel, Magnesium Lowers, 32mm Cr-mo Steel Uppers, w/ Post Mount Disc Brake, W/ Remote lockout W/Rebound and Preload Adjust, For 27.5 or 29
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (160mm Rotors Front & Rear)
- Crankset: All-Terra T-501, 36/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-MS3, 10-Speed, 10-40T
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound, 30tpi, 27.5/29×2.25″ (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.