GT Avalanche Elite 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike
One of GT’s most successful hardtails, the Avalanche Elite 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike offers high-level performance, aided by its top-quality build and components. At its best when flowing down the mountain, the Avalanche Elite is an absolute beast of a bike.
Excellently Efficient, Rigid and Reliable
Built around GT’s renowned Triple Triangle shape, the Avalanche Elite’s super-strength 6061-T6 Aluminium frame provides brilliant stiffness and responsiveness turn-after-turn as you navigate your way up and down your favourite mountain trails. Kitted out with a fantastic suspension set up in the SR Suntour XCR 32 suspension fork, this GT effort is more than capable of coping when the terrain gets that little bit tougher, with its All Terra Double Wall rims and hubs keeping you steady and upright as you go. Elite by name and by nature, this Avalanche is unmatched when it comes to reliability, resoluteness and rowdy riding.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR 32 Air RLR DS w/ 100mm Travel, Magnesium Lowers, 32mm Cr-mo Steel Uppers, w/ Post Mount Disc Brake, W/ Remote lockout W/Rebound and Preload Adjust
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra Riser Bar, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore Shadow
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (160mm Rotors Front & Rear)
- Crankset: All-Terra T-501
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-MS3, 10-Speed, 11-40T
- Chain: KMC X10-1
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound, 30tpi, 27.5/29×2.25″ (F/R)
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.