GT Avalanche Comp Bike
A long-standing member of the GT Roster, the Avalanche Comp is a high-performance hardtail, purpose-engineered for the mountain. A high-end aluminium frame and progressive geometry gives the Avalanche Comp better balance, superb climbing traction and dialled-in descending control. Often looked at as the little brother to GT’s Zaskar, the Avalanche stands on its own as a quality bike with top features.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5/29 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-DS, 100mm, hydraulic lockout, Coil
- Headset: Semi Intgrated, Sealed Cartridge, Tapered
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 8?
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8? sweep, 6? rise, 720mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 2×9
- Brake System: Shimano disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: All Terra, 36/22
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Alivio, 11-36, 9-speed
- Front Hub: Formula QR, 6 bolt
- Rear Hub: Formula QR, 6 bolt
- Rims: WTB SX19, 32h
- Front Tyre: WTB Transition, 27.5/29 x 2.25″
- Rear Tyre: WTB Transition, 27.5/29 x 2.25″
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9 x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
L, XL, S, M
29″, 27.5″ (650b)