GT Avalanche Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike
One of GT’s most long-serving models for a myriad of reasons, the Avalanche range goes from strength to strength with the upgrades and high-tech build of the Avalanche Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike. Robust, reliable and ready to shred, this is one hard-wearing hardtail.
Hard-Riding and High-End Hardtail
With similar geometry and style to GT’s Zaskar model, the Avalanche Comp 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike utilises their well-known Triple Triangle frame design on its 6061 aluminium body to give this bike ultimate stiffness and responsiveness on complicated climbs and difficult descents. Rigged out with high-end components including All Terra Double Wall rims with All Terra Cypher tyres for superb traction and grip on any terrain, Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes for unmatched power and control and a Shimano 3×9-speed drivetrain for top-notch gearing, this 29er will let you confidently conquer any under-wheel conditions.
- Frame: 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, triple triangle, disc brake mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2″ head tube
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-HLO, 100mm travel, steel stanchions, aluminium leg, post mount disc brake, hydraulic lockout, QR
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ threadless, 4-bolt CNC’d face plate, 10-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm width, 12mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, double butted
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc, 160mm SM-RT26 rotor
- Crankset: All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M98, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Rims: All Terra Double Wall, 32H 29″, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc hub, Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc hub, Quick Release
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher, 30tpi, 29×2.10″
- Saddle: All Terra MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
M, XL, L