GT Avalanche Comp 27.5 Womens Hardtail Mountain Bike
One of GT’s top performing hardtails since its inception, the GT Avalanche Comp 27.5 Women’s Hardtail Mountain Bike is built to be strong in suspension and lightweight in manoeuvrability, ideal for dominating descents with confidence and control.
Reliable Handling and Comfortable to Ride
Known by GT riders as the Zaskar’s “little brother”, this Avalanche model is built around a 6061-T6 aluminium frame, shaped in to GT’s renowned Triple Triangle design. This structure offers brilliant support and balance to the bike, and its quality is increased by the addition of features including a Sunrace CS-M98 cassette, SR Suntour XCM-HLO with 100mm Travel suspension system and Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc brakes. Aptly named, this is one Avalanche that will glide down the mountain trails with speed and precision.
- Frame: All New 6061 T6 Aluminium Frame, w/ Triple Triangle?, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack tapered 1 1/8-1 1/2Head Tube, 27.5 Design
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM-HLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Hydraulic Lockout, QR, For 27.5
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1 1/8″ Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 10degree Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium Riser, 680mm Width, 12mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp, Double Butted
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, SL-M4000
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc (Rotors: Front: 160mm; Rear: 160mm)
- Crankset: All-Terra V-401, 44/32/22T
- Cassette: Sunrace CS-M98, 11-36T, 9-Speed Cassette
- Chain: KMC Z99
- Rims: All Terra ASD10-27.5 Double Wall, 32H 27.5, disc specific
- Front Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Rear Hub: Alloy Disc, QR
- Tyres: All Terra Cypher 27.5X2.10″ (F/R)
- Saddle: GT Ladies MTB
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
S, M, L