Cube Attention SL 29 Hardtail Bike
For its Attention SL 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike, Cube?s designers wanted to set a new benchmark for value and performance. The result of this is a hardtail that?s perfectly balanced and efficient, offers lively handling and one that?s spec?d with reliable and durable components.
RockShox Forks and Shimano Drivetrain
To get the most out of the Attention?s high-quality 6061 aluminium frame, Cube created a trail-ready spec list. This includes RockShox Air forks for bump swallowing performance and a slick and durable Shimano Deore and XT drivetrain. Plus, when it?s time to kill the speed or control the speed of a descent the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes will keep you in control.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK SoloAir, PopLoc, 100mm
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M618, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake (180/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M617, 36x22T, 175mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-M3050, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-M3050, QR, Centerlock
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 29×2.25″
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 43.5cm (17″), 53cm (21″)