Cube Attain SL Road Bike
Cube?s Attain SL Road Bike is the lightest model in the Attain range and is the ideal choice for long training sessions, fast rides and racing at your limits. Featuring some of Cube?s best technologies such as advanced hydroforming on the frame, the Attain SL delivers inspiring handling and acceleration. This is combined with a carbon fork up front which isn?t just there to shave weight, it also dampens the feel of shocks and vibrations from the road.
Shimano 105 Groupset
The superb frame and fork are combined with a superb drivetrain and brakes. Shimano?s 105 components offer you the same technology as seen on Ultegra and Dura-Ace, with only a slight weight penalty. This means you?ll be swiftly changing through the gears as you head to the front of the bunch. Also, when you?re diving onto the bends and attacking the descents, you?ll enjoy powerful and reliable braking from the 105 dual-pivot calipers.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, one piece 3D-forged steerer/crown, carbon blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brake System: Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.