Cube Attain SL Disc Road Bike
The Attain SL Disc Road Bike is the featherweight athlete within Cube?s Attain series and perhaps the most versatile of all too. It boasts genuine racing technology and is the perfect choice for everything from fast club rides, long training sessions and for racing on of course!
Shimano 105 Drivetrain
The advanced 6061 T6 Superlight alloy frame combines with a 3D-forged forks with carbon fibre blades to offer you a lively and comfortable ride. Its lack of bulk will inspire you to attack climbs with more confidence and head to the front of the pack on race day. All of this frame technology is enhanced further by the high-quality Shimano 105 drivetrain and dual pivot brakes to give you the performance you need to dominate on the flats, hills and bends.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm clamp
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brake System: Shimano 105 BR-5800 calipers
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 9.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 53cm (21″), 60cm (23.75″), 50cm (19.75″), 58cm (22.75″)