Cube Attain Race Disc Road Bike
Cube?s Attain Race Disc Road Bike is designed to bring some racing spirit to your rides, whilst retaining a comfortable ride. The super-light 6061 alloy frame features Cube?s Road Comfort Geometry to help you eat up the miles without suffering afterwards! Plus, it?s built up with reliable components such as Shimano?s Tiagra 2×10 drivetrain and Tektro mechanical disc brakes. This capable performer is ideal for riding with your training buddies and after work blasts all year round.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, double butted, smooth welded, 3D flat mount disc brake dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry, fender option, 12x142mm
- Fork: Cube CSL Race disc, one piece 3D-forged steerer/crown, carbon blades, 1 1/8″-1 1/4″ tapered, flat mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4700, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4700GS, 10-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4700
- Brake System: Tektro Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4700, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 100x12mm/142x12mm, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″), 53cm (21″)