Cube Attain Pro Disc Road Bike
Cube?s Attain Pro Disc Road Bike is a race-ready machine that?s also at home on long training rides. Despite its race-ready qualities, you don?t need to be a seasoned racing pro to get the most out of it. This is because its Superlite 6061 aluminium frame provides maximum comfort and predictable handling on each ride.
Shimano Sora Drivetrain
With Shimano’s Sora 2×9 drivetrain with 11-34T cassette on board, the Attain Pro Disc has the gear range you need to spin up to speed quickly and up the long climbs with ease. Plus, when your diving into the bends or attacking a descent, Tektro’s Lyra mechanical disc brakes will help you to stay in control.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort geometry, fender option, 12x142mm
- Fork: Cube CSL Race Disc, one piece 3D-Forged steerer/crown, carbon blades, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ tapered steerer, flat mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- Brake System: Tektro Lyra MD-C510, flat mount
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 Aero Disc, 100x12mm/142x12mm, 6-bolt
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 53cm (21″), 50cm (19.75″), 58cm (22.75″), 60cm (23.75″)