Cube Attain GTC Race Disc Road Bike
The Attain GTC Race Disc Road Bike demonstrates Cube?s ability to create a road bike with modern technology, performance, and clean aesthetics. Combining Cube?s comfortable and ultra-efficient carbon fibre frame with the reliable shifting that comes couresty of a mix of Shimano’s Ultegra and 105 11-speed components, which makes the Attain GTC Race Disc Road Bike a versatile stead for any occasion.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Quality Components
Complete with Shimano?s RS505 hydraulic disc brakes, which offer fine modulation for controlling your descent speed as well as the power you need to stop in an instant, you will have confidence in all weather conditions and road surfaces. The GTC Race Disc spins on a Mavic Aksium Disc wheelset, giving ultra-precise handling and optimised power transfer. The 11-speed Shimano drivetrain is reliable and accurate; comfortable contact points are provided via Cube’s in-house components.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mould Technology, flat mount disc, road comfort geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- Fork: Cube CSL Race Disc, one piece 3D-forged steerer/crown, full carbon, flat mount, 1-1/8″ – 1-1/4″ tapered
- Headset: FSA I-t, top integrated 1-1/8″, bottom integrated 1-1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Shift/Brake Levers: Shimano ST-RS505
- Brake System: Shimano BR-RS505, hydraulic disc brake, flat mount (160/160mm rotor)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset:Mavic Aksium Disc CL
- Tyres: Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 622x28c
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 9.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
58cm (22.75″), 60cm (23.75″)