Cube Attain GTC Pro Road Bike
Cube?s Attain GTC Pro Road Bike boasts an advanced carbon fibre frame that?s designed to offer lightning-quick and efficient performance, a low weight and a comfortable ride. Carbon fibre is now the material of choice for most discerning road cyclists and it?s not hard to see why. Although the carbon frame is stiff and strong and has reinforcement at high-stress areas, there?s also a slight amount of flex out into the rear stays to increase comfort.
Shimano 105 Groupset
Designed for long and fast rides, the Attain GTC Pro has a full Shimano 105 11-Speed groupset on board. This means you?ll enjoy super-slick and reliable shifting and strong braking power from the dual-pivot calipers, even in the wet. This is thanks to 105 components adopting technologies from Shimano?s higher spec models and only weighing slightly more than them. Of course, this is offset by the feather-light carbon frame which brings the Attain GTC Pro in at a mere 8.3kg.
- Frame: GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Road Comfort geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Full Carbon, 1 1/8″ – 1 1/4″ tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8″, Bottom Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Brake System: Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5800, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium RS, QR/QR
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race SL, 25-622
- Saddle: Cube RP 1.0
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 8.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
53cm (21″), 56cm (22″), 58cm (22.75″), 62cm (24.5″)