Race Face Atlas Crank Arms
Tired of hollow promises? Light but strong, ATLAS FR cranks weigh 50g less than Shimano Saint, while maintaining equal strength and stiffness. Engineered for riders wanting a lightweight FR/DH crank.
These cranks are manufactured in Canada using OPTIM-AL, an alloy 20% stronger than 7050 alloy, so no need for pedal inserts. Whether dropping in big or vying for a spot on the podium, your prayers have been answered. ATLAS FR is the new standard.
Comes with a Race Face Lifetime Warranty
- A true FR/DH race crank – light enough for fast pedaling & strong enough for the gnarliest descents.
- CNC machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility.
- Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy.
- Un-matched strength to weight ratio compared to other manufacturer’s FR/DH cranks.
- Thick walled, heat treated CrMo spindle.
- Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
- Comes with the all new Team DH BB.
- Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease – tested & proven to extend bearing life.
- 6mm of chainline adjustment – ideal for chainguide compatibility.
- Removable granny ring spider for improved chainguide clearance.
Buy RaceFace Atlas FR Crank Arms from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
83mm BB Shell