Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Saddle
The Selle San Marco Aspide Carbon FX Saddle is for the most discerning riders who are looking for a lightweight saddle that also provides high performance and lasting comfort.
“Peebax” padding is not just lightweight; it remembers your shape and moulds to support you in just the right areas, providing all day long comfort.
Lightweight and Strong
DNA carbon fibre rails keep the saddle rigid so none of your pedalling effort is wasted. Rider comfort is maintained, plus it features longer rails to allow for greater adjustment of the saddle position.
With the “Microfeel” cover providing an anti-slip surface you will be able to maintain your grip and riding position whether you’re cresting a hill, tucking low on the flat, or speeding through a bend.
- Use: Road
- Padding: Biofoam
- Rails: DNA Carbon
- Narrow: 277x132mm/ID-Match Ref: S2 Curve
- Wide: 277x142mm/ID-Match Ref: L2 Curve
- Weight: 147g/150g
- Peebax padding: an innovative material for the padding with extraordinary technological benefits such as the ultra light weight. Biocompatible with an outstanding shape memory. Its features allow the saddle to be lighter and more comfortable.
- Microfeel cover: This breathable and hardwearing cover is lighter than traditional materials and less deformable, providing an Anti-skid effect with an extraordinary grip on the saddle.
- DNA Carbon Rails: The crossing X shape knot (Dynamic Node Action) enables increased rigidity of the rail. This also contains the weight and prevents spin and torsion without compromising the comfort. Longer carbon rails provide greater adjustment of the saddle.
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Shell: Nylon enriched with a high proportion of long carbon fibre reinforces the characteristics of rigidity, stiffness and durability without compromising the weight.
Buy Selle San Marco Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.