WeThePeople Arcade BMX Bike
WeThePeople’s Arcade BMX Bike is a tasteful and stylish model that’s built to ride and shred it all. One of the most popular bikes in WeThePeople’s line, the Arcade is loaded with some truly bombproof components, including Salt’s AM sealed cassette hub, Tracer 2.35? tyres, Fraction rims and Comp sprocket. With the Arcade’s awesome looks and even better build quality, when you hit the skatepark you won’t want to go home!
- Frame: 1020 hi-tensile Steel/4130 CrMo downtube, TT: 20.5″; CS: 13.2″; BB: 11.75″ SO: 8.5″; HA: 75?; SA: 71?
- Fork: Salt AM 20 fork, 1020 hi-tensile steel, 4130 CrMo steerer, 28mm offset
- Bars: Salt Arcade bar, 1020 hi-tensile steel
- Grips: Salt EX grips
- Stem: Salt Pro front loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: Salt Pro integrated headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro Compatible: Yes – holes in headtube for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: Salt AM alloy brake lever
- Brakes: Saltplus Geo XL alloy U-Brake (rear)
- Cranks: Salt AM seamless tubular 3-piece CrMo crank, 170mm, 8-spline
- BB: Salt Mid 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: Saltplus Stealth loose bearing, nylon/fibreglass
- Chain: Salt AM chain, 510h type
- Sprocket: Salt ?Comp? steel 25T
- Driver: 9T, 1-piece cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: Salt AM alloy hub, loose bearing, 3/8? female axle, 36H
- Rear Hub: Salt EX cassette hub, fully sealed, 14mm axle, 36H
- Front Rim: Salt Fraction, straight single wall, 36H
- Rear Rim: SaltFraction, straight single wall, 36H
- Seat: WeThePeople Arcade Mid padded tripod seat
- Seatpost: Alloy tripod post
- Seat Clamp: Integrated into frame
- Tyres: Salt Tracer 20″x2.35″ front and rear
- Weight: 11.81kg/26.05lbs
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy WeThePeople Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.