NS Bikes Analog City Bike
NS Bikes designed its Analog City Bike to be a strong and super versatile city machine. It’s capable of getting you quickly to your destination, but also enable you to throw in some style and tricks along the way. Built using the same CrMo tubing as seen on NS Bikes’ dirt jump bikes and rolling on 700x45C Resist Nomad tyres, the Analog is ready to offer the control and comfort you need to dominate the urban jungle. There’s also a ?flip/flop” rear hub, so you can choose between a fixie or a freewheel setup.
- Frame: NS Bikes Analog frame, Hi-Ten steel tubes
- Forks: NS Analog fork, Hi-Ten steel (410mm axle-crown)
- Headset: FSA press-fit 1-1/8?, loose ball
- Stem: NS Analog Stem
- Handlebar: NS Bar, alloy, 620mm, low rise
- Grips: Octane One flange
- Front brake: Promax RC453 medium reach
- Rear brake: Promax RC453 medium reach
- Levers: Leechi 249A
- Crankset: Lasco 165mm, 42T CNC chainring
- Bottom bracket: FSA, square taper
- Chain: PYC-410H, single speed
- Cassette: 16T fixed gear cog (16T freewheel included)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC with freestyle straps
- Rims: Jalco DRX3000, 700c, 32h
- Front hub: NS 9 mm bolt-on
- Rear hub: NS Custom fixie rear hub with 16T cog (IS2000 6-bolts mount), 120mm O.L.D
- Spokes: Spokes with 14mm nipples, radial on front wheel
- Tyres: Resist Nomad 700x45C
- Seatpost: Kalloy, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Octane One Rocket, steel rails
- Weight: 11.9kg (including pedals)
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Please note, although this bike is pictured without brakes, in many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy NS Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 53cm (21″), 49.5cm (19.5″)