Cube Analog 27.5 Hardtail Bike
The Cube Analog 27.5 Hardtail Mountain Bike features a high-quality aluminium frame with an ergonomically tailored geometry that provides an exciting, dynamic ride. With a 3×9 Shimano drivetrain, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, and the reliable performance of a RockShox suspension fork with 100mm of travel, you’ve everything you need to explore the trail less travelled.
Aluminium 27.5″ Hardtail
The complex tubing of the Analog’s frame is achieved through Cube’s unique Advanced Mechanical Forming technology, which provides sleek tubes that perform as well as they look. Neat, integrated disc mounts are part of the disc-specific design, while internal cable routing and a tough paint finish deliver a finish to match the performance. The geometry lends the Analog the manoevrability, playfulness, stability and comfort that you’d expect from one of a Cube hardtail, regardless of how you ride it.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: RockShox XC 30 TK Coil, 100mm, Remote Lockout
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M2000, 40x30x22T, 175mm
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano SL-M4000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-M4000, Downswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M772-SGS, Shadow, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 12-36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG53
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centre lock
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centre lock
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1″
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160mm/160mm rotors)
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Headset: FSA No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm with Varioclose, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Weight: 14.3kg
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With this technology, Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimise them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes mean a lighter and stiffer aluminum frame.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
36cm (14″), 46cm (18″)