Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Bike
Aspiring trail explorers don’t need to look further than the Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike. This aluminium hardtail will fuel your off-road passion. Combining a light, stiff and nimble-handling frame with a selection of easy-to-use, reliable components, which includes Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a comfortable Suntour suspension fork, this aluminium hardtail MTB is the ideal choice for exploring with friends.
Aluminium 29″ Hardtail
The 6061 aluminium frame is shaped using Cube’s bespoke Advanced Mechanical Forming technology to create tubing that is both light and stiff, meaning you can enjoy a responsive ride. Internal cable routing delivers long-lasting clean shifts and aesthetics. Combined with a comfortable geometry, this Cube Aim Pro 29 Hardtail Mountain Bike is a fun introduction to off-road riding.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCT Coil Disc, 100mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42x34x24T, 170mm
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano SL-M310, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TY700-TS6, Downswing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TX800, 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Front Hub: Cube Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light, 6-Bolt
- Rims: Cube SD20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.1″
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285, Hydr. Disc Brake (160mm/160mm rotors)
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 660mm
- Grips: Cube Performance Grip
- Headset: No.10 Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm with Varioclose, 31.8mm clamp
- Saddle: Cube Active 1.1
- Pedals: Cube PP MTB
- Weight: 14.3kg
- Aluminium Lite: 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming: With this technology, Cube can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimise them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes mean a lighter and stiffer aluminum frame.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
43.5cm (17″), 53cm (21″), 48cm (19″), 58.5cm (23″)