Cube Agree C:62 Pro Road Bike
For its Agree C:62 Pro Road Bike, Cube set themselves the design goal of achieving a benchmark-setting standard for an endurance race bike. The result of this, is a bike with a high-tech carbon frame that is comfortable and forgiving enough to ride all day, yet also super responsive. Cube?s fine attention to detail and extensive in-house testing has given the Agree C:62 Pro an exceptional ride quality.
Shimano Ultegra Components and Mavic Wheels
Cube chose the updated Shimano Ultegra R8000 drivetrain components for this build, as they deliver crisp and lightning-quick shifts. It also offers a wide gear range that includes an 11-32T cassette to get you up the steepest climbs. To ensure smooth rolling and ultra-efficient power transfer, Cube added Mavic?s Cosmic Elite wheels.
- Frame: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology aero frame, direct mount caliper brake, Road Aero Endurance geometry
- Fork: Cube CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, aerodynamic direct mount caliper brake, 1 1/8″ / 1 1/4″ tapered steerer
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top: Integrated 1 1/8″; Bottom: Integrated 1 1/4″
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Wing Race Bar Compact
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-F
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- Shift-Brake-Levers: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8000
- Brake System: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010, Direct Mount
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Wheelset: Mavic Cosmic Elite, QR/QR
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- Saddle: Selle Royal Asphalt
- Seatpost: Cube Prolight, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Aero, semi-integrated
- Weight: 7.9kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
50cm (19.75″), 58cm (22.75″), 62cm (24.5″), 56cm (22″)