Fuji Addy 27.5 1.9 Hardtail Bike
The Fuji Addy 27.5 1.9 Hardtail Bike has been specifically designed to increase cycling enjoyment and rider comfort for women. It offers excellent, responsive steering, great power transfer and thanks to clever Fuji frame geometry and finishing kit, it is perfect suited modern trail riders. The geometry for this bike was fine-tuned from Fuji’s top-level frame designs and tweaked to provide great performance. The Addy 27.5 1.9 features modern 27.5″ size wheels, a Shimano 21 gear drivetrain that will enable you to climb any ascent and enable you to travel at whatever speed you prefer with minimum effort. The 27.5″ wheels and the SR Suntour trail forks provide the advantage of being able to roll over trail obstacles and hazardous terrain with great efficiency, but will still have the superb cornering ability of smaller 26″ wheels.
Strength, Stability & Efficiency
The Fuji Addy 27.5 1.9 features a custom butted aluminium frame and it provides superb strength, stability and comfort while still being light. The Addy’s frame stiffness provides the rider with complete control of the bike as it responds to precise steering, dramatically boosting rider confidence. It features an efficient Shimano 21-Speed drivetrain for fantastic pedalling efficiency and mechanical disc brakes that provide powerful, reliable and consistent braking for the entire duration of your cycle. The SR Suntour forks offer excellent trail stability, especially noticeable when descending back down the mountain at high-speeds.
- Main Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle w/ post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14-3030 27.5 w/ 75mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 42/34/24T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano EF41, EZ Fire, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano TZ31 freewheel, 14-34T, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD16 rims 32h, Formula DC-20 front, DC-31 rear disc hubs, 14g black spokes
- Tyres: Vera Eos, 27.5″ x 2.2″, 30 TPI
- Brakeset: Tektro M280, mechanical disc, 160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF41, 2-finger brake/shifter combo
- Headset: FSA NO.10 1 1/8″” semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser bar, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged Aluminium, +/-10?
- Grips: Oval Concepts 234, large diameter pads, single density Kraton
- Saddle: Oval Concepts Sport Women’s, Steel rail
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Weight: 13.93kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.