Cube Access WS SL Hardtail Bike
When designing its Access WS SL women?s Hardtail Bike, Cube set out to create a hardtail that inspires the rider to push their boundaries each time out on the trails. Whether you?re riding a long Alpine singletrack, a short blast around your local trails or taking on your first race, the Access WS SL will boost your confidence as you push to your limits.
RockShox Forks, Shimano Components
Built around a revised and updated frame, this bike is equipped to help you to perform at your best. From the smooth performing RockShox Recon Silver air forks, to the slick-shifting Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, you?ve got all you need to dominate on any terrain. Plus when it?s time to control your speed on a descent or scrub it entirely, Shimano?s hydraulic disc brakes give you the power you need and in all conditions.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, Triple Butted, Advanced Hydroforming, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB
- Fork: RockShox Recon Silver TK Air, Pop Loc, 100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t-R, Integrated, Top: 1 1/8″; Bottom: 1 1/8″
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M7020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Brakes: Shimano BR-M315, Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180/160 rotors
- Crankset: Race Face Ride 36x26T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Front Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Rear Hub: Cube Alloy Light
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25″
- Saddle: Cube WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
36cm (14″), 41cm (16.25″)