Cube Access WS Race Hardtail Bike
The Access WS Race Bike may be competition ready, but this doesn?t mean it?s only racers that will benefit from its advanced design. Built around Cube?s Agile Ride Geometry, the Access WS Race Bike provides stable and predictable handling and a comfortable riding position.
Equipped to Perform
Backing up the 6061 alloy, female-specific frame is easy to use, reliable components that give you the control and performance to conquer the trails. For example, Suntour?s XCR32 air forks offer 100mm of bump-swallowing travel and a remote lockout to help you climb more efficiently. Plus, Shimano?s 3×10 drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes mean you?ve got a gear for any situation and fine control of your descent speed.
- Frame: Aluminium Lite, AMF, internal cable routing, Easy Mount kickstand ready
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 Air RL Disc, 100mm, remote lockout
- Headset: FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem: Cube Performance Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail, 680mm
- Grips: Cube Performance
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-M611, downswing, 31.8mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M781-DSGSL, Shadow, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000, Rapidfire-Plus
- Brake System: Shimano BR-M315, hydraulic disc brake (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano FC-MT500-3, 10-Speed, 40x30x22T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-36T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG54
- Front Hub: Shimano HB-TX505, QR
- Rear Hub: Shimano FH-TX505, QR
- Rims: Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25″
- Saddle: Cube WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance, 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Weight: 13.3kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.