Fuji Absolute 2.3 ST City Bike
The Fuji Absolute 2.3 ST City Bike finds the perfect balance between speed, comfort and style. Its geometry makes it ideal for the fitness rider, for running errands and commuting to and from work. Thanks to the durability of the Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy frame and the efficient Shimano drivetrain, the Absolute 2.3 is a go anywhere bike. Due to its high level of comfort thanks to the superb sitting position and step through frame design, it is perfect for weekend visits to the park or countryside and even longer distance touring trips; this bike is a reliable, comfortable companion wherever you end up travelling together.
Relaxing, Comfortable Cycling Experience
Fuji have equipped the Absolute 2.3 with a 21-Speed, highly efficient Shimano drivetrain what will enable relaxing pedalling in any situation. It rolls on Vera Corsa wheels that provide excellent efficiency and control. To ensure your contact points with the bike are comfortable, this bike features an Oval Concepts 20mm rise handlebar to relax your sitting position. The Oval Concepts saddle and grips reduce stress on your hands and back to avoid discomfort on longer rides. The Vera CityWide tyres provide great rolling performance and excellent grip in all weather conditions; they also feature an advanced puncture protection layer that protects against punctures when riding in urban environments. For travelling convenience, it also features pannier rack and fender mounts.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom butted Alloy w/ 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless headtube w/ seatstay brake pivots, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel, straight bladed w/ lowrider mounts
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney, Revo, 7-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano 14-34T freewheel, 7-Speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPM18 double wall rims, 32h, Alloy hubs, 14g spokes
- Tyres: Vera CityWide, 700 x 32c, 30tpi w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Brakeset: Tektro Alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers: Alloy, 3-finger
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser, 6061 Alloy, 20mm rise, 6? sweep, 25.4 clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged Alloy, +/-20?
- Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Saddle: Sport comfort
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight: 12.11kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 43cm (17″)