Fuji Absolute 2.3 City Bike
Pedal in comfort with the Fuji Absolute 2.3 City Bike. Whether you’re seeking a dedicated all-season commuter or a fitness bike to encourage you to explore cycle paths and countryside trails, the Absolute 2.3 City Bike comes with a strong aluminium frame, endurance geometry, Shimano 21-speed drivetrain, rack and fender mounts, and comfortable finishing kit to help you on your journey.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Aluminium w/ 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless headtube w/ seatstay brake pivots, forged dropouts and replaceable hanger
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel, straight bladed w/ low-rider mounts
- Crankset: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 7-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney, Revo, 7-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 14-34T freewheel, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC HV500, 7-speed
- Brakes: Tektro alloy linear pull
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPM18 double wall rims, 32h, alloy hubs, 14g spokes
- Tyres: Vera CityWide, 700x32c, 30 TPI w/ Phalanx flat protection
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8″ semi-integrated threadless
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts riser, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 6? sweep, 25.4mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts, forged alloy, +/-20?
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Sport comfort
- Grips: Oval Concepts Comfort, Kraton
- Pedals: Resin platform
- Weight: 12.15kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 53cm (21″), 43cm (17″)