Colnago A1-R 105 Cyclo X Bike
Colnago’s A1-R Cyclo X Bike is designed for help you climb onto the podium. This cyclocross bike oozes Colango’s rich heritage; the race-ready geometry has been developed with years of experience with the greatest champions to help you launch an assualt on this season’s cyclocross league.
The Colnago A1-R Cyclo X Bike features a butted aluminium frame and carbon blade forks to offer a light and durable base for a quality cyclocross bike. Quality and reliable components are fitted to the lightweight aluminium frame such as the Shimano 105 11-speed front and rear mechs, FSA Omega cyclocross specific chainset, SRAM disc brakes, and Colnago’s own finishing kit. The Colnago A1-R Cyclo X Bike has everything you need for a successful season.
- Frame: Colnago A1-R CX Butted Aluminium
- Forks: Colnago A1-R CX Carbon blades, Alloy steerer, Post-mount
- Chainset: FSA Omega 46x34T
- Bottom Bracket: Press fit
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-speed, 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano 105 11-speed
- Wheels: Colnago Artemis R24
- Tyres: Kenda Kwicker 700x32C
- Brakes (F/R): SRAM DB BB5 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebars: Colnago RA35A2
- Headset: Colnago 1-1/8? 1-1/4?, Alloy cap 15mm
- Stem: Colnago JD-ST33S
- Saddle: Colnago (by Selle Italia QBIK)
- Seatpost: Colnago Alloy 27.5mm
- Saldatura Smooth Welding: Linear, precise, technical ? the uniform aesthetic is flawless.
- Fork: Carbon fibre fork blades, paired with a lightweight aluminum steerer tube and designed specifically for disc brakes, combine strength and lightness, and significantly reduce vibrations from the road surface. Colnago goes above and beyond in safety test protocols on forks, ensuring rider security.
- Headtube: Colnago?s tapered headtube design is aimed at creating a solid front end that contributes to handling precision and safety.
- Bottom Bracket: The bearings are installed directly into the frame. Thanks to this system, the bottom bracket shell is wider, and can consequently change the design of the downtube ? making it wider and stiffer. It also adds to ease of maintenance.
- Braking System: Post-mount disc brakes come standard on the A1-R ? providing maximum power for shortened stopping distances, and ease of maintenance. The frame uses standard quick-release axles. The width of rear hub is 135mm.
- Frame Design: Developed through years of experience with the greatest champions of the discipline, has proven to be extremely successful.
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Colnago Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.