Fox Suspension 34 Float Performance Elite Forks – Boost
Fox Suspension?s 34 Float Perf Elite Forks adopt many of the same technologies as seen on its top-end Factory model. These include the highly adjustable FIT4 damper, which gives you the range of adjustments you need to dominate on the most challenging trails. Also, thanks to the “Boost” hub spacing, there’s excellent tyre clearance for running your favourite trail-ready rubber.
Fox Suspension 29er Fork with Black Anodized Stanchions
Designed for the most aggressive cross-country racers and trail shredders, these forks are equipped with Fox Suspension?s redesigned Float air spring. This means super-smooth performance and a low overall weight. Also, the stanchions are constructed from incredibly lightweight 7000 series aluminium, have a super slick black anodized coating that offers excellent small bump sensitivity.
- Riding Style: XC, Trail
- Spring: Float air
- Adjustments: Compression (3 positions), rebound, air spring pressure, full lockout
- Damping: FIT4 Open/Medium/Firm (3 positions)
- Coating: Black anodised
- Axle: Lightweight 15QR axle
- FIT4: Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Fox Suspension’s isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes. The FIT4 damper’s specific reconfigured shim stack provides more sensitivity while maintaining support when needed during aggressive riding.
- 15QR: Don’t sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer. Fox Suspension teamed up with Shimano to create an axle that is extremely light and stiff, in a tool-free design. You’ll gain a ton of confidence when you’re deep in the rocks, roots, and ruts.
- Open/Medium/Firm: Open/Medium/Firm is Fox Suspension’s integrated ride dynamics system that makes it easy to set up your fork and shock to work together for unprecedented performance in all types of terrain. It’s intuitive to use and can be instantly activated while riding. Just select one of three modes ? Open for descending, when you want to make the most of the travel of the fork, Medium for better pedalling performance or Firm for climbing, when you want maximum stiffness.
Fox Suspension Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
15 x 110mm
1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered