Fox Suspension 34 Float FIT4 3Pos Factory Forks
The Fox Suspension 34 Float FIT4 3Pos Factory Forks are ideal for aggressive Trail and All Mountain riding. They adopt the same technologies as seen on the longer travel 36 Float models and feature the CTD (climb/trail/descend) 3-position damper. This enables you to quickly alter how the fork reacts, for optimum trail performance in every situation.
Boost Your Grip, Fine-Tune Your Preference
Designed for plus sized trail bikes, these forks are compatible with 110mm “Boost” hubs, which results in a stiffer and more responsive front end and clearance for up to 3.25″ tyres. They also feature Fox Suspension’s “FIT4” damper, which gives you 22 clicks of adjustment so you can obtain the perfect setup for the trail you’re riding.
- Adjustments: Firm/medium/open (3 positions), low-speed compression (22 clicks),
rebound adjust, air spring pressure
- Kashima coated stanchions
- Damping: CTD and FIT4 cartridge system
- Steerer Diameter: 1.1/8″-1.5″ Tapered
- Travel: 140mm
- Axle option: 15x110mm Boost
- Maximum Tyre Size: 27.5″x3.25″
- CTD (Climb/Trail/Descend): Fox’s integrated ride dynamics system that makes it easy to set up your fork and shock to work together for unprecedented performance in all types of terrain. It’s intuitive to use and can be instantly activated while riding. Just select one of three modes, Climb, Trail, or Descend
- FIT4 (FOX Isolated Technology): Air and oil do mix, and in the world of suspension, it degrades performance. Fox’s isolation technology employs a bladder system that simply keeps the oil and air from mixing to provide optimal performance in all riding extremes. It has been updated to provide even more sensitivity whilst maintaining support
- 15QR: Don’t sacrifice performance by going with a pinner skewer
Buy Fox Suspension Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Grey
QR15 x 100mm
1.1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered