Vitus ZX1 CRi Aero Disc Bike – Ultegra Di2
First introduced by Vitus in 1991, the ZX1 Road Bike is back in the game and it’s lighter, faster, and better than ever. Updated for aerodynamic efficiency and disc brakes, the ZX1 is a fast racing bike. Featuring a complete Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed transmission, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, Prime Carbon RP50 wheelset, and quality finishing kit, the ZX1 CRi Aero Disc Bike is engineered for racing.
Aerodynamic and Stable Carbon Frameset
The ZX1 CRi Aero Disc Bike utilises Kammtail tube profiles. This design process squares off the trailing edge of the tube, which is proven to increase comfort without diminishing rigidity. This lightweight carbon frameset also offers excellent stability in cross winds, without sacrificing the aerodynamics of teardrop wing style designs. The oversized, asymmetric bottom bracket helps to maximise lateral stiffness.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The ZX1 incorporates disc brakes across the range; disc brakes keep the air flow clean around the import areas around rims and tyres, and compliment the aesthetics of the frame. Using 12mm bolt through axles to give a direct and connected feel to the steering, and a stable and efficient power delivery.
Rce-ready Carbon Road Bike
The ZX1 CRi Aero Disc Bike is built for speed. It?s ready to race. The electronic 11-speed drivetrain works flawlessly. Prime’s 50mm carbon clinchers spin smoothly and effortlessly. The ZX1 CRi Aero Disc Bike will help you solo to victory and reach the top step of the podium.
- Frame: High Modulus T700 Carbon, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: Full Carbon, 100x12mm TA
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52-36T
- Headset: Ritchey Comp Logic Zero Drop In, 1-1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit, BB71
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Prime Carbon RP50
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One MicroSkin TL-Easy 28c 700x28c
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, RS8070 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Ritchey Road Comp Streem II
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis
- Seatpost: ZX1 Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5
- Weight: 8.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Silver – Black – Red
56cm (22″), 54cm (21.25″), 58cm (22.75″), 60cm (23.75″)