Speedplay Zero Stainless Pedals
The Speedplay Zero Stainless Pedals provide professional-level comfort for every aspiring cyclist and an optimum level of strength and durability, all whilst keeping the weight low. One of the best of these features is the 0-15? of adjustable free float that can be fine-tuned to ensure you get the correct float movement, which reduces the strain of cycling on your knees. Other pedals only allow a pre-set amount of float or no float at all, but the Zero pedals can be adjusted to your own personal preference. This helps to ensure you will be comfortable even at the end of the longest days in the saddle, helps to avoid injury and significantly optimises your power output.
Pedals with Dual-Sided Entry
Another invaluable feature is the dual-sided entry, which means you can just step down on the pedal and go. No more fumbling or looking down to get into the right position, as the cleat?s design and pedal?s shape ensure that you?ll engage quickly and safely without having to stop and think.
Foot Position and Float Amount both Adjustable
Unlike traditional cleats, each of the essential foot positioning adjustments can be changed without affecting each other. Three-Way Adjustment ensures you can set up the cleat’s front/rear and side-to-side positions individually and then choose how much float you want. These unique adjustment settings significantly increase comfort and efficiency while dramatically reducing knee strain and fatigue.
High-Grip Pedal Cleat Covers
These Zero pedals come with Speedplay’s rubberised cleats, which make those off the bike periods less dangerous if your bike’s mechanical problem forces an extended walk on the tarmac, or if you feel the need for a coffee stop!
- Material: Stainless Steel spindle
- The Zero cleat positions your foot closer to the top of the spindle for improved power transfer
- 11.5mm stack height for 3-hole mounting
- 8.5mm stack height for 4-hole mounting
- The thin pedal profile of the Zero pedal lets you power through corners where your rivals coast – 39?
- The Zero cleat fits any shoe with a three-hole or four-hole mount
- Built-in grease port for easy bearing lubrication
- Walkable cleats included
- Phenomenal light weight
- Weight: 103g each
- Large, Stable Pedalling Platform: The Zero Pedal System provides the same solid connection as conventional single-sided pedals, but with Speedplay’s unique, inverted design the cleat provides the platform once the cleat in engaged.
- Quality Without Compromise: Zero pedals use precision cartridge and needle bearings – three of them instead of two found in most other pedals – which allows the Zero to be thinner for a lower stack height, better cornering clearance, and reduced aerodynamic drag. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety, unlike competitors who use engagement edges made of plastic.
- True Locking Mechanism: The Zero’s locking mechanism does not rely on spring tension for security, so entering and exiting Zero pedals is easy, but unintended release is virtually impossible.
Buy Speedplay Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Team Green, Celeste, Pink – LTD, Orange, True Blue, Black, Red, White, Silver