GT Zaskar Carbon Expert Hardtail Mountain Bike
Arguably the best hardtail that GT has ever created, the Zaskar Carbon Expert Hardtail Mountain Bike redefines what a trail bike is capable of with its high-quality build and multi-discipline World Cup winning pedigree.
The Pinnacle of Hardtail Performance
For a quarter of a century, GT’s Zaskar has been at the forefront of mountain biking success and remains to this day the only bike to have dominated its way to World Cup titles in Trial, Slalom, Downhill and Cross Country events. This Carbon Hardtail model takes that legendary lineage and adds top-level features to it, making an already classic bike that little bit more special. Equipped with Shimano Deore XT hydraulic brakes, Stan’s Crest S1 tubeless ready 29″ rims and GT’s superb Triple Triangle designed full carbon frame among other brilliant mechanical additions, the Zaskar Carbon Expert Hardtail Mountain Bike gives peak performance, whatever the trail throws at you.
- Frame: F.O.C. Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Frame Construction, F.O.C. BB92 Shell, 12x148mm Thru Axle Dropouts, and 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ Tapered Head Tube, w/ 29 Specific Geometry, Boost 148 rear spacing, D12 Internal routing
- Fork: Fox Performance 32 StepCast with Grip Damper, Float EVOL Air Spring, 100mm Travel, 15x110mm QR Axle, w/ Rebound Adjust, 51mm offset, Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: All Terra 1-1/8″ Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-bolt w/ CNC face plate, 7? Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Handlebar: All Terra Flat Bar, Double Butted, 740mm Width, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips: GT Statement
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: Shimano XT
- Brake System: Shimano Deore XT, BR-M8000 Hydraulic, w/ Metallic Pads (Rotors: 160mm Front & Rear)
- Crankset: Praxis Cadet 1X Direct Mount 30mm Spindle, 34t
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, CS-M7000 11-46T, 11-Speed
- Chain: KMC X11-1
- Rims: Stans Crest S1 tubeless ready 29″
- Front Hub: All Terra Alloy Boost 15x110mm;
- Rear Hub: All Terra Alloy Boost 12x148mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Performance, Folding, Tubeless Ready, 29×2.25″
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race
- Seatpost: All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
S, M, XL