GT Zaskar AL Comp Bike
The perfect competition bike, with a wealth of World Cup wins under its belt, the Zaskar AL Comp is the standard setter for what mountain bikes can be capable of. With a track record that boasts adaptability and domination of any type of race, this podium-proven hardtail is the jewel in GT’s XC crown.
Magnificent Modern-day Ripper
The Zaskar AL Comp has been researched and developed for a quarter of a century, and that hard work has paid off for pro-riders across a range of Cross Country, Downhill, Slalom and Trial World Cup victories. Pushing the bike on to those wins was the quality design and build that features WTB ST i21 TCS rims with Vittoria Barzo 2.25? tyres, the Shimano XT/SLX Group, 11-speed cassette and Shimano Hydro Disc brakes among other vital technologies.
- Frame: GT Speed Metal?, Triple Triangle? Double Butted Frame Construction, w/ Post Mount Disc Brake, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Forged BB, HT, Dropouts, Tapered 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ HT, 27.5/29″ Design
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL, 100mm Solo Air, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 42mm offset
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed ACB, Tapered
- Stem: All Terra Alloy 1 1/8? Threadless, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 31.8, 7?
- Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, Double-butted, 15mm rise, 9? sweep, 5? rise, 760mm
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 1×11
- Brakes: Shimano disc, 160/160mm
- Crankset: FSA Gamma Pro, Direct Mount ring, 34T
- Cassette: Sunrace, 11-46, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Tyres: Vitttoria Barzo, 27.5/29 x 2.25″
- Rims: WTB ST i21 TCS, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula 15×100
- Rear Hub: Formula QR
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Sport
- Seatpost: All Terra Micro Adjust, 6061 Alloy, 30.9 x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
XL, M, L