Octane One Void Frame
The Octane One Void Frame is a dirt-oriented frame designed to work with 26? wheels. The Void Frame is built for fun, with a reinforced top tube and seat tube junction to survive abuse from tail whips and 360?s.
CrMo Dirt Frame
The Void is an advanced frame made from high-quality double butted 4130 CrMo. Perfect for use with 80-100mm travel forks for park, street riding or 100-140mm travel for dirt and slopestyle riding.
The Void Frame has a rather steep head angle with a compact rear end for quick and lively handling. Equipped with a standard threaded BB shell, you can easily fit your favourite MTB cranks and personalise your new custom build. Long, smooth tapers added at the chainstays and seatstays provide a clean finish to this CrMo frame.
- Frame: Custom-butted 4130 CrMo
- Recommended Fork Travel: 80-140mm or rigid forks ~435mm
- Fork Compatibility: All forks with 1-1/8? (1.125?) steer tube
- Headtube: Integrated headset IS 42 (Campy spec 45/45 deg, OD41.8mm)
- Headtube Stack: 115mm
- Disc Brake Standard: Post mount disc brake mount
- BB Shell: Standard threaded 68mm (compatible with MTB cranks and BMX cranks with Euro BB)
- Biggest Chainring: Up to ~34t
- MTB Hub Spacing: 10x135mm
- Disc Brake Mount: IS (International Standard)
- Maximum Rotor Size: up to 185mm
- Tyres (Maximum Recommended): 26?x2.35?
- Seatpost: 27.2mm with integrated seat clamp
- 3M Removable cable guides available separately
- No derailleur hanger
- Disc brake only (no V-brakes mount)
- Weight: ~2.51 – 2.55kg
Buy Octane One Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Pigeon Blue, Sand