Vitus Venon CRX Disc Road Bike – Ultegra
The test winning Venon is the reliable endurance bike for Vitus. For the season ahead the brief was simple: keep the core performance, enhance comfort and control. The Venon CRX Disc Road Bike is ideal for long sportives or an entry into road racing.
Comfortable Carbon, Disc Brakes, and Wide Tyres
The Venon CRX Road Bike offers long-lasting comfort with the high modulus T700 carbon soaking up road buzz so you can maintain you long distance ambition. As it’s combined with Shimano’s Ultegra 11-speed transmission, this lightweight carbon road bike performs at a high standard each time you clip in. Keeping pace with the modern trend, the Venon CRX Disc comes with hydraulic disc brakes for reliable, consistent braking. The bolt through axles deliver increased stability and provide confidence in corners, wet conditions, and loose gravel.
Current trends call for wider tyres, so the Venon CRX Disc Road Bike comes with clearance for up to 30c, allowing more comfort on rougher surfaces and opening the road for more adventures.
- Frame: High Modulus T700 Carbon, 142x12mm TA
- Fork: Full Carbon, 100x12mm TA
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36T
- Headset: Token – Integrated Ahead tapered, 1-1/8″
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB 386EVO
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano R8000 11-30T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: DT Swiss ER 1600 Spline DB23
- Tyres: Continental UltraSport II 700 x 28C
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes, RS8020, 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebar: Ritchey Comp Evo Curve
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4-Axis
- Seatpost: Vitus, Carbon
- Saddle: Fizik Antares R5
- Weight: TBC
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black – Blue
52cm (20.5″), 60cm (23.75″), 54cm (21.25″), 58cm (22.75″), 56cm (22″)