Shimano Ultegra 6800 Compact 11-Speed Chainset
Shimano’s Ultegra 6800 Compact 11-Speed Chainset is “pro-proven,” enjoying the benefits of trickle down technology from its bigger brother, Dura Ace. Offering the ideal balance of light weight and stiffness, the Ultegra 6800 Compact 11-Speed Chainset is the perfect choice for competitive riders and cycling enthusiasts. Weighing in at 765 grams, including the bottom bracket, this 11-speed chainset is a smooth and durable operator.
Hollowtech II Construction
Featuring a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction to put strength and apply force precisely where it’s needed, the FC-6800 Crankset sets a new standard with its lightweight and stiff performance.
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 110mm
- Chain Line: 43.5mm
- Crank Construction: Hollowtech II
- HollowGlide hollow outer chainring gives vast improvements in rigidity by virtually removing outer chainring flex and hugely improves shift performance, even under high load
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with 11-speed HG-EV chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- Industry leading HollowTech II cold forged 4 arm hollow cranks have been evolved for maximum rigidity while reducing weight
- A wide range of chainring options and crank arm lengths are available to meet the needs of all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket seal design has minimal bearing interfaceensuring smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight: 765g (with BB)
Please Note: Bottom bracket is not included.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.