GT Transeo Sport Hybrid Bike
Putting fun, fitness and practicality all in the one build, GT’s Transeo Sport Hybrid Bike will easily tackle tough terrains, trips in to town or take you to the limits of keeping trim. A highly versatile and reliable all-rounder, this GT offering is ideal for the leisure and pleasure rider.
Reliable and Capable Hybrid Bike
A bike for all situations, the Transeo Sport is built to take on a variety of terrains and surroundings, whether going on long-distance treks or short-haul commutes. Comprising of an alloy frame, set in GT’s renowned Triple Triangle shape, and supported by a pair of GT ASD10 Alloy double wall disc rims, it has superb balance and strength, while remaining lightweight and responsive. The mechanics of the bike are efficiency-minded, as it utilises Tektro mechanical disc brakes for superb stopping power and a Shimano Tourney 3×7-Speed drivetrain for versatile and hard-working gearing. The Transeo Sport Hybrid Bike is a capable and practical multi-purpose bike for whatever type of trip takes your fancy.
- Frame: GT Transeo Triple Triangle 6061 series alloy, smooth welded, and hydroformed (TT,DT), forged drop-outs, chainstay disc mounts, all utility braze ons
- Fork: GT fork with steel raked legs, rack and mudguard eyelets, steel steerer
- Headset: N/A
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8″ threadless, 4-bolt with CNC face plate, 10-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: 6061 Aluminium riser, 640mm width, 12mm rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Grips: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Front Derailleur: Band On
- Shifters: N/A
- Brake System: Mechanical Disc brake JAK-7, 160mm rotor
- Crankset: All Terra Forged, 48/38/28T
- Cassette: Sunrace CSM40 7-Speed, 11-28T
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Rims: GT ASD10 Alloy Double wall Disc, 32h
- Front Hub: Formula Disc 32h
- Rear Hub: Formula Disc 32h, Freehub
- Tyres: 700x40c Skinwall 33 tpi (F/R))
- Saddle: GT saddle
- Seatpost: Alloy one bolt seat pillar
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.