Fuji Touring Disc Road Bike
The Fuji Touring Disc Road Bike is Fuji’s modern take on a classic steel touring bike and now features disc brakes. The inclusion of disc brakes means that you will have optimal braking performance no matter how bad the weather may turn. The geometry provides a superb level of comfort and is perfectly shaped for long journeys in the saddle; all this comfort while carrying a heavy load on the rear of the bike. This CrMo Steel bike is perfect if you are looking for a strong, durable and comfortable bike that can accompany you through the longest journeys and never let you down, this bike keeps going. It is so reliable that you can get to your destination at the end of your journey and it is ready to do the whole journey again without fail.
Beautiful Steel Frame Ride Characteristics
The Fuji Touring Disc features an Elios 2 double butted CrMo steel frame and fork, which are both fitted with disc brakes via the modern, low-profile disc brake flat mount. This bike effectively provides cycling efficiency and comfort thanks to smart craftsmanship, geometry and the beautiful riding characteristics of a steel frame. It meets touring rider demands for more pannier rack and bag clearance so that cargo cannot interfere with your cycling progress. It also meets the modern demands for better braking performance, a frame pump mount and 3 water bottle cage mounts. For ease of maintenance it features a chain hanger so your chain will stay in place during wheel changes.
- Frame: Custom-butted Elios 2 CrMo, rack & fender mounts, Triple bottle mount, Flat mount disc, Pump peg & Chain hanger
- Fork: Elios 2 CrMo w/ 1 1/8″ steerer, flat mount disc, low-rider water bottle and rack mounts
- Crankset: Shimano Deore T-6010, 48/36/26T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB-SM52 sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Touring w/ clips & straps
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 28.6mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT T-8000, 10-Speed
- Shifters: Microshift bar-end, 10-Speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1020, 11-36T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10EL Black Tech w/ MissingLink, 10-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD18 Disc, double wall, 36/36h, Shimano Deore T-675 Centerlock Disc hubs
- Tyres: Vittoria Randonneur, 700 x 35c, 30 TPI
- Brakeset: TRP Sypre C Mechanical Disc, Flat Mount, 160mm centerlock rotors
- Brake Levers: TRP RRL, Linear pull
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″, sealed
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4? sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 300 Pavement, Steel rail
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Rear Pannier Rack: Fuji Alloy with Strap
- Weight: 13.46kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.