Chris King Threadfit 24mm Bottom Bracket
Our ThreadFit? 24 bottom brackets are designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent.
Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frames bottom bracket shell and your 24mm cranks, our ThreadFit? 24 bottom brackets ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. To help with bike fit issues we have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit? 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
As with all Chris King components in our ThreadFit? 24 bottom brackets it all starts with the bearings. We make our bearings in-house and our process allows us to place more balls per bearing than our competitors. More rolling elements per bearing translates to a stronger overall bearing system. A bottom bracket-specific upgrade to our legendary sealing system allows the bearings to be purged and re-greased using our precision made injector tool. This combination of strength and serviceability gives us the confidence to offer an industry-leading 5-year warranty on our bottom brackets.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA.
- 5-year built-to-last warranty.
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system.
- Legendary in-house made bearings.
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions.
- Weights: 89.06g
- Requires a Chris King Conversion Kit for installation.
Buy Chris King Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Silver, Red, Black