NS Bikes Surge Evo Frame
If you want to go hard in all conditions, choose NS Bikes’ Surge Evo Frame. It’s a no nonsense hardtail frame for those who want to switch between freerides, weekend dirt jumping, or longer all-day rides. The Surge Evo Frame is strong, comfortable, and durable to meet all of your versatile riding needs.
Strong and Durable CrMo Hardtail Frame with Internal Cable Routing
Made from custom-butted 4130 CrMo, the Surge Evo Frame provides superior strength and durability, which means it can handle plenty of action. The lower bottom bracket and slack angled headtube offer a balanced geometry to make this hardtail frame truly versatile as well as bombproof.
Updated for the new season, the Surge Evo Frame now has rubber grommets for improved internal cable routing.
Dropper Post Compatible
NS Bikes’ Surge Evo Frame comes with a 30.9mm seatpost diameter, which means you can install the dropper post of your choosing for customised comfort and performance.
- Material: Custom-butted 4130 CrMo
- Fork Travel: 120-160mm
- Fits Forks: Forks with standard 1-1/8? or tapered steerer tubes
- Headtube: Integrated tapered IS42/IS52
- Headtube Length: 120mm (4.7?)
- BB: Threaded 73mm with ISCG-05 mounts
- Biggest Chainring: Up to ~36T
- MTB Hub Spacing: 135x10mm
- Disc Brake Mount: IS (International Standard)
- Max Rotor Size: Up to 185mm
- Max Tyre Size: 26×2.6? or 27.5×2.4?
- Front Derailleur: Top pull – 34.9mm diameter (high clamp only)
- Seatpost: 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm
- Cable Routing: Stealth cable route with rubber grommets in seattube for dropper post
- Weight: ~2.73kg (Size M)
Buy NS Bikes Frames & Forks from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Black, Trans Olive, Army Green