GT Street Performer 29″ Bike
Suave and stylish for showing off in the streets, the Street Performer 29″ has a classic aesthetic and brilliant build that instantly takes you back to a childhood full of bunny-hops, kerb jumping and racing your friends.
Vintage Design for Modern BMXing
Built with a legendary look, the Street Performer 29″ is more than capable of backing up its style with its performance. Designed with great geometrics, balance and stability, you will be rotating into barspins, dropping in and tailwhipping smoothly and confidently, as this Performer puts you centre-stage.
- Frame: GT 86′ Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo Tubes, DT Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay V-Brake, Integrated 1-1/8″ H/T w/ Removable Rotor Tabs
- Fork: GT 86′ Pro Performer Design, 100% Cr-Mo 2pc. Steerer, 31.8 O.D. Blades, 3/8″ Axle Dropouts
- Headset: 1 1/8″ Integrated Design, 45X45 Degree Sealed Bearings
- Stem: GT Mallet 100% CNC Front Load, 1-1/8″, 19mm Rise, 43mm Length
- Handlebar: GT Performer 2pc. 100% Cr-Mo, 7.5″H x 29″W, 5?Up, 9? Back
- Grips: GT Super Soft 155mm Single Compound w/ GT removable plug
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Shifters: N/A
- Brakes: Aluminium V-Brake w/ Soft Compound Pad
- Crankset: GT Power Series Cr-Mo 170mm 3Pc. 19mm x 8T Cr-Mo Spindle, GT 36T Steel Chainwheel
- Cassette: N/A
- Chain: KMC S1
- Tyres: Vee Speedster 29″ x 2.1″ (F/R)
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall, 29″ 36 Hole (F/R)
- Front Hub: Alloy Body, Sealed Bearings 3/8″ Axle, 36 Hole,15mm Nut
- Rear Hub: Alloy Thread-On Body, Sealed Bearings Cr-Mo 3/8″ Axle, 36 Hole,17mm Nut
- Saddle: GT Railed Padded w/ Bumpers
- Seatpost: Cr-Mo 25.4mm x 350mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy GT Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.