Cube Sting WS 120 Pro Suspension Bike
Cube designed its Sting WS 120 PRO Bike specifically for women that love to ride faster, further and more adventurously each time they hit the trails. With RockShox Judy forks and a Manitou Radium rear shock on board, it delivers smooth handling and 120mm of rock swallowing suspension front and rear.
Slick Shifting and Powerful Braking
Shimano?s SLX/XT drivetrain delivers lightning-quick shifts and a gear for every possible riding situation. Then, when it?s time to control a descent or quickly ?drop the anchor?, the powerful XT hydraulic disc brakes are ready to provide the control and performance you need.
- Frame: HPA Ultralight, advanced hydroforming, triple butted, ETC 4-link, AXH
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, PushLoc, 15x110mm, tapered steerer, 120mm
- Shock Hardware: Top: 30x8mm; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Rear Shock: Manitou Radium Expert RL, 184x44mm, rebound adjust, lockout
- Headset: FSA 1.5E ZS, tapered, Top: Zero-Stack 1 1/8″ (OD 44mm); Bottom: Zero-Stack 1 1/2″ (OD 56mm)
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Rise Trail Bar Pro, 720mm
- Grips: Cube Natural Fit Race
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Side Swing
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Brake System: Shimano XT BR-M8000, hydraulic disc brake (180/180)
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 170mm
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Chain: KMC X11
- Wheelset: Answer Atac MA, 15x110mm / 12x142mm, tubeless-ready
- Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 27.5×2.25″
- Pedals: Cube Aluminium MTB
- Saddle: Cube WS Active 1.1
- Seatpost: Cube Performance Post, 31.6mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.4kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.