Stolen Stereo BMX Bike
Although it may be classified as an ?entry-level? model, there?s nothing basic about the ride quality that the Stolen Stereo BMX offers. This is because its tough hi-tensile steel frameset has a pro-inspired geometry and is built up with upgraded components. These include fully CrMo bars, tubular CrMo cranks and fully sealed bearings throughout for durable and super-smooth performance.
- Frame: Hand Welded 100% HiTen Steel, S-Bend chainstays for bigger tyres
- Fork: 100% HiTen Steel, one-piece steerer, compressor topcap, 32mm offset
- Top Tube Length: 20.75″
- Standover Height: 9.25?
- Handlebar: TallBoy, 2-piece CrMo, 9.0″
- Grips: Fiction Flanged 160mm
- Bar Ends: Fiction Troop
- Stem: Stolen Stratos 52mm
- Headset: Fiction Savage sealed integrated, 15mm alloy bearing cover
- Brake Lever: APSE alloy with hinged clamp
- Brakes: APSE U25 Alloy U-brake
- Cranks: Stolen tubular 4130 CrMo arms, 8 Spline CrMo spindle, 170mm
- Sprocket: Stolen 25T
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed MID 19mm
- Pedals: Fiction Mythos, CrMo spindles
- Chain: Z-410, Black
- Front Hub: Stolen Rampage sealed 3/8? axle
- Rear Hub: Stolen Rampage sealed cassette, 14mm axle
- Driver: Sealed 9T
- Front Rim: 6061 Alloy P-7X 36H (single-wall)
- Rear Rim: 6061 Alloy P-7X 36H (single-wall)
- Saddle: Stolen Fiction Moto combo seat
- Seatpost: Alloy 200mm included with seat
- Seat Clamp: Integrated into frame
- Front Tyre: Fiction Troop 2.30?
- Rear Tyre: Fiction Troop 2.30?
- Weight: 11.79kg/26lbs
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy Stolen Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Matte Fire Engine Red-Gum, Blue-Gray Fade