Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 Suspension Bike
The Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 Suspension Bike is designed for those who push themselves to the limit every time they?re out on the trails. Built around Cube?s revised and updated Stereo 140 chassis with a carbon fibre front and an alloy rear end, it?s ready to dominate the wildest mountains, harshest terrain and the most technical trails.
Fox Suspension and SRAM GX Drivetrain
To guarantee you can get the best out of this highly advanced and top-performing frame, Cube has loaded it up with some of the best components on the market. There?s a Fox 36 Factory fork and DPX2 shock that both boast Kashima coating for ultra-smooth travel and virtually swallow up rocks and tree roots. Also, it?s got SRAM?S game-changing 1×12-Speed GX Eagle drivetrain with its huge 10-50T cassette range gives you a gear for all situations. Finally, SRAM?S powerful Code R brakes offer outstanding power and control for the descents.
- Frame: HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mould Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Factory FIT, LSC/HSC, tapered steerer, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima coated
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185×52.5mm trunnion mount, Open (Adjustable)/Medium/Firm modes, Kashima coated
- Shock Hardware: Top: 54mm Trunnion Mount; Bottom: 22x8mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top: 1 1/8″, Bottom: 1 1/2″
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Chester 35, 780mm
- Grips: SDG Slater
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-Speed
- Shifters: SRAM GX Eagle Trigger
- Brakes: SRAM Code R, hydraulic disc brakes, 200/180mm rotors
- Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle 32T, 175mm
- Chain Guide: MRP 1X chain guide
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275, 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, tubeless ready
- Front Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear Tyre: Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle: SDG Fly MTN 2
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 456x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp: Cube Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Weight: 13.2kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Cube Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
56cm (22″), 40cm (16″), 46cm (18″)