Ghost Square Cross 1.8 Women’s City Bike
The Square Cross 1.8 Women?s City Bike is designed to be your efficient and comfortable commuter bike through the week and your capable explorer at the weekend. A genuine crossover bike that offers excellent performance on all terrain types, it has a relaxed, female-specific geometry and saddle and super-reliable components.
Shimano 3×9 Drivetrain
Whether you’re regularly travelling on smooth tarmac, gravel canal paths or bumpy country lanes, this bike offers you a comfortable and confident ride. Also, there’s a Shimano 3×9-Speed drivetrain on board, so you’ve got the gear range to spin up to speed and easily conquer the longest climbs.
Suspension Forks and Powerful Brakes
This super-versatile bike comes equipped with Suntour 50mm suspension forks, which soak up sudden shocks and vibrations as you ride over varying terrain types. This helps you to maintain control and stay comfortable on longer rides. The Square Cross 1.8 is also ideal for riding in all weather conditions too, as it features Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for consistent braking in the wet or dry.
- Frame: Square Cross AL Aluminium
- Fork: SR Suntour SF14 NEX DS-700c, Travel: 50mm
- Chainset: Shimano FC-M371, 48/36/26T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano Altus SL-M2000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus FD-M370
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M2000, 9-Speed, Shadow Design
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG-200-9, 11-34T
- Front Hub: Formula DC 22 QR
- Rear Hub: Formula DC 20 QR
- Front Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Rear Rim: Rodi Excalibur XC 622x19mm 32H
- Tyres: Continental Speed Ride 42-622
- Brakes: Tektro HD-M285 2/2 Piston, 160/160mm rotors
- Handlebars: Ghost Low Riser Square, Width: 680mm; Rise: 15mm; Diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem: Ghost Square, Diameter: 31.8mm
- Saddle: Justek 3050 DRN
- Seatpost: Ghost SP-DC1, 31.6mm
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids’ bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Ghost Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Titanium – Microchip – Palladium Silver