De Rosa SK Disc Ultegra Road Bike
A modern twist on an old faithful model; the SK Disc Ultegra Road Bike is designed with the legend Pininfarina, responsible for designing the Ferrari P4/5 and GTO. This De Rosa SK Disc Ultegra Road Bike embodies the essence of Italy.
Crafted Carbon Frameset
The De Rosa SK Disc Ultegra Road Bike is a piece of art on wheels that can accelerate and climb better than its rivals. By crafting a complex blend of 24T, 30T, 40T and 60T carbon fibre, the SK Disc Ultegra Road Bike embodies stiffness, stability and efficiency. In Ugo De Rosa?s words: carbon is a material with infinite potential and the SK embodies that vision. From the first encounter, the frame provides gratifying acceleration and power transfer, while aggressive geometry and optimal frame aerodynamics reward rider effort with unrivalled efficiency.
Quality Drivetrain with Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Sporting a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed transmission with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, the SK Disc Road Bike combines Italian heritage with modern technology. The Shimano Ultegra 11-speed components provide crisp and precise shifting whilst the stiff crankset delivers power through your transmission when you climb and sprint. A Fulcrum R400 wheelset and quality Deda, Prologo, and De Rosa finishing kit completes this lightweight, high-end carbon road bike.
- Frame: 24T, 30T, 40T, and 60T Carbon Fibre
- Fork: De Rosa SK
- Chainset: Shimano FC-R8000 52-36T
- Brake/Shift Levers: Shimano ST-R8020, 11-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano press-fit
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, Braze-On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS
- Cassette: Shimano CS-R8000 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R400
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race, 25c
- Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- Handlebar: Deda Zero
- Bar Tape: Prologo Plaintouch
- Stem: Deda Zero
- Seatpost: SK carbon post
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy De Rosa Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
48cm (19″), 50cm (19.5″), 58cm (22.75″)