Vitus Sentier W+ Hardtail Bike – Deore 1×10
Vitus? test winning Sentier is bigger and better than before. A playful, nimble, and aggressive aluminium MTB for the female rider, the Sentier W+ Hardtail Bike is a bike you can hammer on, whatever your skill level.
Updated Aluminium Frame
Building on the Sentier?s ?MBR Trail Bike of the Year? and various other test victories, only encouraged Vitus to this hardtail even better and this women’s hardtail MTB is no different. The updated geometry is longer, lower, and slacker than before. Vitus then topped this with Boost hubs and tyre clearance for up to 2.8?. This all translates to more speed, more control, and ultimately more fun on the trails.
It is not just the frame that makes the Sentier W+ Hardtail Bike special, every component has been carefully considered and selected to piece together a ride that begs the Sentier W+ Hardtail Bike to be ridden harder and faster than ever before. The RockShox Recon RL fork will roll over uneven terrain as the FSA chainset works with Shimano components to deliver reliable performance.
- Frame: Mechanically formed Triple Butted 6061-T6 Aluminium
- Forks: RockShox Recon RL, 130mm travel, Solo Air spring, Motion Control RL Damper, External Rebound adjuster, ?32mm Steel stanchions ? Nickel coating, tapered aluminium steerer, Boost 15x110mm axle, 42mm offset, Maxle Stealth
- Chainset: FSA Gamma Pro Mega Exo, 170mm, 32T, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo (BSA), 73mm
- Shifters: Shimano Deore SL-M6000 Rapid Fire Plus, I-Spec II, 10-Speed
- Chainguide: MRP 1xCS
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M6000 Shadow Plus
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500, 11T-42T, 10-Speed
- Chain: KMC X10EL, 10-Speed
- Rims: WTB STP i29 TCS, Tubeless Ready, 27.5″
- Front Hub: Novatec D711SB-B15 – 6 Bolt, 110mm x 15mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462SB-SL-B12 – 6 Bolt, 148mm x 12mm
- Front: Maxxis Minion DHF Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5? x 2.6?
- Rear: Maxxis Rekon Maxx Terra, 3C/TR, 27.5? x 2.6?
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-M396 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron, Double Butted Alloy, 25mm rise; 780mm wide (S/M) or 800mm wide (L/XL)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 Zero Stack (No.57), 1.1/8? ? 1.5?
- Stem: Vitus, 3D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminium, +/- 3? rise, 50mm extension
- Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron
- Seatpost: Vitus Alloy 6061-T6
- Seatclamp: Vitus QR
- Intended Use: Trail
- Wheel Size: 27.5?
- Recommended Fork Travel: 130mm
- Boost 110x15mm Through front axle
- Boost 148x12mm Trough rear axle
- Aggressive enduro geometry (low, slack, long with short stem)
- Clearance for up to 2.5″ tyres on i30 rims
- ISCG 05-mounts for chainguide compatibility
- Internal cable routing for Stealth Reverb
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Vitus Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Turquoise – Orange