Shimano Saint M820 Disc Brake
Shimano’s Saint M820 Disc Brake embraces their Ice Technology, which works to reduce heat and improve braking performance.
Updated Shimano Disc Brake
The Saint M820 Disc Brake includes finned brake pads, self-insulating ceramic pistons, and a three-layer rotor construction, as well as a 30mm aluminium banjo fitting and an innovative finned rotor, that reduce operating temperatures by increasing the convective surface area. This results in a significant performance boost by increasing stopping power by 20%, reducing heat by 50 degrees, and removing brake fade without impacting on the durability of this Shimano disc brake.
- Shorter Servo Wave lever pivot
- Improved ergonomic brake lever
- Added dimples on brake lever for ideal ergonomic feel
- One-way bleed for easy and clean servicing
- Tool free lever adjustment
- Free Stroke adjustment for even more fine tuning
- Super stiff 3-layer brake hose for a more consistent feel
- ISPEC compatible
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Front – Right Hand Lever – I-Spec B, Rear – Left Hand Lever – I-Spec B