United Recruit Jr BMX Bike
United?s Recruit Jr BMX Bike is aimed at the new BMXer that?s looking to up their game and get that pro look. With its tough hi-tensile steel construction and sealed bearings in the bottom bracket, the Recruit Jr is ready to help you own it at the skatepark. The rear hub also features an ultra-loud, 4-pawl driver for that pro bike sound.
- Frame: 1020 hi-tensile steel, welded brake mounts, 1 1/8″ head tube, embossed logo, top tube gusset, TT: 20″; CS: 13.25″; SO: 7.8″; BB: 11.8″, HT: 75?; ST: 71?
- Forks: 1020 tapered hi-tensile steel, CNC steerer tube, tapered legs
- Handlebars: 1020 hi-tensile steel, 8.5″ x 27″, 1.5? upsweep, 11? backsweep
- Grips: United with United bar ends
- Stem: United 50mm reach top load
- Headset: Threadless 1 1/8″ integrated
- Brake Lever: Alloy
- Brakes: 990 U-Brake
- Cranks: 3-piece tubular CrMo, 8-spline, 165mm printed united logo
- Bottom Bracket: United sealed bearing mid
- Sprocket: United solid, 25T
- Gearing: 25Tx9T
- Chain: United supreme X410
- Pedals: Ultra slim nylon plastic
- Saddle: United Recruit Junior, railed
- Seat Post: Steel, 25.4mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy collar
- Front Hub: 36h, loose bearings, 10mm axle
- Rear Hub: 36h sealed cassette hub with 14mm axle, sealed bearing 9T driver, 4-pawl, ultra-loud mechanism
- Front Rim: Alloy 36h, single wall
- Rear Rim: Alloy 36h, single wall
- Front Tyre: United Direct 20″x2.3″
- Rear Tyre: United Direct 20″x2.1″
- Weight: 11.29kg/24.9lbs
Please note, this bike is for use on BMX tracks and skate parks. In many countries, it is illegal to use this bike on public roads without using the two independent braking systems provided (a front and rear brake).
Buy United Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Chrome, Neon Blue