Shimano R785 Di2 Road Disc Brake
This Shimano R785 Di2 Road Disc Brake delivers more power, more stability and more control on your ride. Whether you’re on a road bike or tackling a cyclo-cross circuit, the Shimano R785 Di2 Road Disc Brake provides the ultimate experience in braking performance. The hydraulic disc brake is a responsive, durable, and dependable performer.
- Maintains braking performance on long descents
- Ice Technology rotor (not included) and pads dissipates heat to maintain braking performance
- Consistent braking performance in all weather conditions
- Customisable braking performance for ride conditions, terrain, rider size and experience level-Rider tuned
- Weight: 262g
- Comfortable and natural hand position for all-day riding comfort
- More stopping power, with less effort, especially from the hood position
- High braking power ideal for cyclo-cross and on-road riding
- Fits a wide variety of hand sizes from the hood position
- Electronic shifting function based shift/brake lever allows for more compact, more ergonomic hood and lever design
- Reservoir tank provides pad clearance auto-adjust to maintain consistent pad clearance
- Both lever reach adjust and free stroke adjust possible
- For use with BR-R785 or BR-RS685 calipers and Di2 electronic derailleurs
Please Note: Pair – Front & Rear-J-Kit comes disassembled.
A 2-year warranty is offered with all Shimano products from Bicycles Online Shop (3 years on Dura-Ace and XTR products).
Buy Shimano Components from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Front – Left Hand Lever