Fuji Nevada 29 1.5 Hardtail Bike
The Fuji Nevada 29 1.5 Hardtail Bike provides accurate and efficient handling, great power transfer and exceptional rider comfort thanks to the modern frame geometry and finishing kit. The geometry for this bike was adapted from Fuji’s top-level models and features a modern, performance proven wheel size. Equipped with 27 gears that will enable you to climb anything and travel back down, and on flat sections at whatever speed you wish. The 29″ wheels combined with the SR Suntour trail forks give you the advantage of being able to roll over trail chatter, obstacles and hazardous features with greater efficiency, but still retain the superb cornering ability of smaller 27.5″ wheels thanks to the slack frame geometry.
Strength, Stability & Efficiency
Created using a custom butted aluminium frame to provide superb strength and stability, while still being light. This frames stiffness provides the rider with complete control of the bike; the bike will respond to your precise steering movements with accuracy. Equipped with a Shimano 27-Speed drivetrain to provide efficiency, SR Suntour forks, which offer excellent trail stability at high-speeds and they feature a hydraulic lockout so you can lock the fork travel when climbing; the fork will not move through its travel and will not soak up the power of every pedal stroke. When it?s time to descend back down the mountain, you can be confident in your bikes braking ability. Equipped with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes that provide powerful, reliable and consistent braking the whole way down the trail.
- Frame: Fuji A2-SL custom-butted Alloy front triangle w/ PowerCurve down tube, Fuji A1-SL Alloy rear triangle, post disc mount, cold-forged dropout and replaceable hanger
- Fork: SR Suntour SF15-XCM-HLO-DS-29 w/ hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Crankset: Shimano Acera, Alloy, 40/30/22T
- Bottom Bracket: VP-BC73, sealed cartridge bearing
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 9-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, Rapid Fire, 9-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG200-9, 11-36T, 9-Speed
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-Speed
- Wheelset: Vera Terra DPD16 rims 32h, Shimano TX-505 front, Shimano TX-505 rear disc hubs, 14g stainless black spokes
- Tyres: Vera Eos, 29″ x 2.1″, 30tpi
- Brakeset: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315, hydraulic disc
- Headset: FSA NO. 10,1 1/8″ semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts flat bar, 6061 Slloy, 9? sweep, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7?
- Grips: Oval Concepts 400, dual density Kraton
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 238, Steel rail
- Seat post: Oval Concepts, 6061 Alloy, 30.9mm diameter
- Weight: 14.47kg
When you order a bike, one of our trained mechanics will carefully prepare and pack your bike for shipping. Upon delivery, the assembly is simple and all necessary tools are conveniently included in the box.
Depending on the delivery service and destination, bikes will either be delivered in a large or a small box. Below is a guide as to how your bike will arrive:
- All bikes for delivery within the UK and Republic of Ireland will be delivered in a large box, except for kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for delivery within the EU on a standard service will be delivered in a large box. If an express delivery option is chosen, your bike will be packed into a small box. Again, the exception is kids? bikes and BMX bikes, which are always delivered in manufacturer’s boxes.
- All bikes for worldwide delivery outside the EU will be delivered in small boxes.
This video demonstrates assembly from a SMALL BOX.
This video demonstrates assembly from a LARGE BOX.
Buy Fuji Bikes from Bicycles Online Shop, the World?s Largest Online Bike Store.
43cm (17″), 53cm (21″), 48cm (19″)