Campagnolo Neutron Ultra Road Wheelset
The Neutron? Ultra? are now a well-established symbol of success for Campagnolo? wheels. Sought after by professionals and amateur cyclists alike, its characteristics are inimitable.
Super lightweight on inclines and extremely reliable; they can be responsive when called upon, or comfortable against the hard pavement, even after hours on the seat. The Neutron? Ultra? encompasses everything a cyclist requires.
- THE EXCLUSIVE GEOMETRY OF THE POLYGONAL RIM: Allows for an elastic rim, which is both comfortable and extremely responsive at the same time
- REAR RIM WITH AN ASYMMETRICAL DRILLING: Allows for a perfect alignment of the nipples and hub for better spoke tension, leaving no weak points
- MILLED, LOW-PROFILE RIM: Reduces the peripheral weight of the rim, and makes the wheel responsive and fast, especially in up-hill rides
- STRAIGHT-HEAD STEEL SPOKES IN VARIABLE SECTIONS: Maximum wheel torsional stiffness. Spoke tension is maintained and guaranteed performance with the best aerodynamics. Stability even at high speeds
- CARBON FIBRE HUB BODY: High degree of lateral stiffness – reduces the weight to the minimum
- Cup and Cone bearings: easy ball/bearing adjustment, reduces possible ball/bearing play, precision operation, and maintains performance over time
- OVERSIZED FLANGE: Increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace of the cyclist
- ALUMINIUM AXLE: Reduces the weight of the wheel
- QUICK RELEASE: Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure
- Front Wheel: 630g
- Rear Wheel: 840g
Buy Campagnolo Wheelsets from Bicycles Online Shop, the World’s Largest Online Bike Store.
Shimano M11 Freehub, Campag ED11 Freehub